Zakopane: Private Traditional Polish Food Tour
Sample the traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavours. Try various dishes like dumplings, appetizers, meat specialities, soup, local beer and desserts with coffee or tea and get an interesting lesson about customs, traditions and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way!
- Enjoy tasting Polish cuisine with the best traditional dishes
- Visit 3 specially chosen restaurant and patisserie in Zakopane
- Try different flavours of Polish specialties, local spirits and remarkable beers
- Spend a great time with your family or friends on having fun and tasting new cuisine
- Learn about Zakopane history, culinary culture and tradition from your private licensed guide
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Typical Polish appetizers, dumplings, meat specialities, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Guided walking tour of Zakopane highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
What's excluded :
- Additional food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
Krupówki is the most famous promenade in Poland and a representative street in Zakopane located in the city centre.
Pass By: Sanktuarium Najswietszej Rodziny w Zakopanem, Krupowki 1a, Zakopane 34-500 Poland
Sanctuary of the Holy Family is the oldest neo-romanesque brick church in Zakopane dated for 1877 which is the most important church for gorals.
Departure Point :Krupówki 1, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.