Zakopane Tour & Thermal Baths with Private Transfers from Krakow
Zakopane, the famous winter capital of Poland, located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, is a great place to visit both during summer and winter.
Enjoy the breathtaking views, the traditional food, music and wooden architecture. Finish your day relaxing at the thermal baths. Chochołowskie Termy is 30 pools filled with water of medical and therapeutic properties.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- Thermal baths 3-hour pass
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
Your English-speaking private driver will collect you from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow. It takes around 2 hours, depending on traffic, to drive to Zakopane.
The first stop is Gubalowka. You will be able to take a funicular up & down the mountain.
The next stop is Krupowki, the main street in the city, where you will have 2 hours to shop or enjoy traditional highlander food.
On the way back to Krakow you will stop at Chocholowskie Thermal Baths, were you will have up to 3 hours to relax. The pools you will have access to are: the external pools with water attractions; thermal interior pools with massage stations; sports swimming pools; sulphide baths and saline baths.
The thermal water comes from the richest source in the region where the water temperature is about 82°C. It contains many active microelements, such as Sulfur (S), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg) or Sodium (Na).
Your driver will then drop you off at your accommodation in Krakow.
• Gubalowka, Zakopane Poland
• Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
• Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring towels, swimsuits and flip-flops with you. Towels and bathrobes can be rented on-site for an additional fee
- Most travelers can participate
- This a popular spot for local tourists and can be busy during the winter
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.