Zakopane Transfers From Krakow City or Krakow Airport
Zakopane is a capital of Polish mountains and it is 110 km away from Krakow. An average time for transfer from Krakow to the mountains is about two hours. Our driver will take you from the Krakow airport, hotel or apartment in Krakow and will bring you to the journey’s final stop in Zakopane in any place your want.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - only from Kraków and Zakopane,
- Transport by private modern vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We will pick you up from Krakow Balice airport (Our will be waiting for you all in the arrivals with the name on the board ) or Krakow Center (your hotel) and drive you safely directly to the center of Zakopane where we will help you with finding your hotel, apartment etc.
We guarantees no extra charge for a flight delayed. We use radarflight so we knows where is your plane. We have Child Seat and we can take it for every transfer or tour, just please let us know that we will need it. There are no extra costs for taking the child seat.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up from hotel/apartment etc..
OtherLesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Departure Time :everyday, on request 24/7
Return Detail :Lesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.