Zakopane with rafting in one day form Krakow
The trip begins with pickup from your hotel in Krakow, and leaves the busy city behind as you head to the peaceful Pieniny National Park where adventure awaits you. Arrive at the village of Sromowce Niżne in the park, and visit the onsite information point and souvenir shop. Then it’s time to hop on board your raft, and begin your sail along the Dunajec River.
This option is calmer for a tranquil glide along the river on a raft. Admire the mountainous landscape and lush greenery of the region, and calmly ride along the river.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pieniny Mountains National Park
What's excluded :
- waterproof clothes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pieniny Mountains National Park, Ul. Jagiellonska 107B, Szczawnica 34-450 Poland
Explore the beauty of Pieniny National Park as you raft along the Dunajec River on a raft. Choose either a calm cruise along the water in a classic raft, or an adrenaline seeking adventure on the active raft experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Plac Bohaterów Getta, Kraków, Poland
2: Starowiślna 65, 31-052 Kraków, Poland
3: Wielopole 2, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
4: Pawia 4, 31-154 Kraków, Poland
5: Garbarska 2, 31-131 Kraków, Poland
6: Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
7: Sheraton Grand Krakow, 7 Powisle Street, 31-101 Kraków, Poland
8: Novotel Krakow Centrum, Tadeusza Kościuszki 5, 30-105 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, send us name and address of your hotel/accommodation in Kraków.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.