Zambezi River Whitewater Rafting 3 Days 2 Nights Camping.
Enjoy rafting one of the wildest & finest river in the world.With a throng of class IV-Vs rapids, The Devil's Toilet Bowl, the Gulliver’s Travel and the Terminator present a snippet of the exhilarating adventure on the river. Spending about 5-6 hours and rafting a distance of 23km,fun will be guaranteed by charming and informative narration of the river & the Batoka gorge by our guides.Half way through your trip, a yummy lunch would be served so that thereafter you will tackle the rapids The Mother and Terminator on full stomach!Your day ends at rapid 21 where a camp would have been set.Snacks are served whilst awaiting a buffet dinner for the night.You will sleep to refreshing breeze in the gorge & meditate to the roaring sound of the Zambezi River.After having a full breakfast you will raft 4 more rapids to check out at Rapid 25.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer to and from your Hotel / place of residence
- Camping & rafting gear
- Soft drinks and mineral water
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
- National Park Fees
You will be able to see the beautiful canyon, The Batoka Gorge that houses the Zambezi river, where all the [activities take place.As you hike down you will see the awesome Victoria Falls Bridge.
• Victoria Falls Bridge, Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Victoria Falls, Mosi-o-tunya Road, Livingstone, Zambia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels,lodges and guest houses in Livingstone (Zambia),Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Kasane (Botswana)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.