Zambezi Sunset Cruise - Pick Ups from Victoria Falls Town
this is the most relaxing activity to wind up your day after a busy schedule or after a long flight. We provide snacks and drinks on board. During the activity you can expect to see the Hippo, Crocodile, Bush buck as well as a host of smaller species and an abundant variety of bird life.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return Transfers from Victoria Falls Hotels & Lodges only.
What's excluded :
- National Park Fees
Enjoy the most relaxing activity along the Zambezi River. this pat of the river is characterized by a multitude of small and large islands, clad with lush tropical vegetation and is an area of renowned scenic beauty. A selection of spirits, wines, beers and soft drinks as well as mouthwatering snacks are provided on board throughout the cruise. Washrooms are available on board.
• Zambezi National Park, Zambezi National Park, Matabeleland North Province
Departure Point :Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and lodges in Victoria Falls. For Hotels & Lodges in Livingstone Zambia & Kasane in Botswana, Guests are required to pay extra for return transfers.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.