Zambezi Whitewater Rafting & Overnight Camping in Batoka Gorge
Raft the wildest river in whitewater rafting, the Zambezi River and challenge class 3-5 rapids.
Spend a night under the beautiful African stars inside the Batoka Canyon of the Zambezi River after your full day of whitewater rafting.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation (Safari Tents)
- Afternoon tea
- Beverages ( After rafting)
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
What's excluded :
Day 1: Class 5 Whitewater Rafting- 23km of whitewater
Pass By: Victoria Falls Bridge, Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
The guest will have an opportunity to see the Victoria Falls Bridge from a rare view that is usually seen by rafters only. The view can be seen when we start our rafting from number 1 rapid, the Boiling Pot.
Pass By: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Guests should breakfast at their hotel prior to pick up at 9 am when they will be driven to our office where the river safety briefing is held. The first part of any rafting experience is very much a learning exercise followed by Swimming Under The Spry Of The Victoria Falls, however today there is no gradual build up; Depending on the water this 16 or 24 km stretch on day one is by far the wildest section of river that will be covered on the 1.5 day trip including many class 5 rapids. Some of the rapids on day one include Morning Glory, Stairway to Heaven, Land of The Giants, and The Devil's Toilet Bowl .
We will reach our beach campsite at rapid #21 at about 4 pm.
Accommodation included: Overnight camping in safari tents on the Zambezi River Bank
Day 2: Paddle few rapids and check out
Stop At: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
On day 2 in the morning we rise as the sun illuminates the towering walls above, to the smell of bacon and eggs on the fire. Then, with all the equipment once more stowed securely for the voyage down stream, and get ready to raft about 4kms with some class 2 to 4 rapids
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their hotels in Victoria Falls.Pick ups from Livingstone can be arranged.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.