Zamboanga Once Islas Day Tour
Once Islas is located at Brgy. Panubigan and Brgy. Dati, Zambonga City. . It's an array of islands that everyone you should pay attention to before it everyone does. Experience its beauty first.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up and drop off from hotel/residence to panubigan v.v
- motorboat transfers to 3 islands with life vest
- Entrance fee
- local guide
- Entry/Admission - Panubigan Barangay Hall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panubigan Barangay Hall, Panubigan Barangay Rd, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Once Islas is a new eco-cultural tourism attraction which opened to public last July 2018. It is composed of 11 islands along the Moro Gulf, which belong to the barangays of Panubigan and Dita in Zamboanga del Sur. Of these islands, 4 are opened to the public and can be reached by registering at the office of Barangay Panubigan. These are Bisaya-Bisaya, Sirommon, Baung-Baung and Buh-Buh. The first three are ideal for swimming and snorkeling, while the last one is for cultural touring.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.