Zat Valley Adventure
Relax with a free pick up at your riad or hotel. Your guide will pick up at your at 9:30 a.m.
Your drive into the spectacular High Atlas Mountains will take you to the village of Tighdouine. From here you will have an easy hike, or you may ride a donkey or mule through the Zat Valley. You will visit healing waters of Sidi Elouafi spring, stop by a potter's village, and visit authentic Berber villages along your hike. You will enjoy an authentic Berber tanjine lunch and Moroccan tea demonstration with a local Berber family. (Please let your guide know if you are vegetarian). You will enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the High Atlas Mountains and villages as you hike back to your vehicle. You will return to Marrakech around 5 p.m. with a free drop-off at your riad/hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Homemade Berber meal in a Berber village.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Ride a donkey down the trail
- Visit a Berber Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
You will be traveling to the Zat Valley, a drive of approximately 1.5 hours outside of Marrakech
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Riad or Hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.