Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour
· Wel Come Drink on Arrival
· 3 Night Accommodation
· Meal plan Breakfast and Dinner (Veg/Non veg)
· Transport Personal Cabs
· All Tool Tax, Parking, Driver Charges,Road Taxes
· 90 Mints Shikara Ride Dal lake complimentary ( 90 Mints Shikara Ride Complimentary)
· Pickup Srinagar Airport
· Drop Srinagar Airport
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified. Items of personal nature viz, tips,Lunch porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
Young Bombay Tour & Travel Terms and conditions apply.
Shopping would be on your own arrangements.
To reach the glaciers and the gondola station, you can hire ponies / horses on a direct payment basis as vehicles are not allowed beyond a certain point in Gulmarg and Sonmarg.
You can hire ponies / horses in Gulmarg and Sonmarg on a direct payment basis.
The Gondola ride would be on direct payment basis.
Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
Departure Point :Srinagar Airport/ or Bus Stand On your Next Destination
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- With immense pleasure "Young Bombay Tour And Travel" have designed your dream vacation package & we here by present the desired details.We hope you will find all the information in order & in case you wish to inquire /customer anything further, please intimate us at. We will take every necessary action to fulfill all your requirement & promise to deliver you “The Best Customer Service” whole heartedly.
- On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the Houseboat and check in. After fresh up we will proceed for a local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens , Cheshma Shahi(Royal Spring), Nishat(Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar ( Abode of Love) Mughal laid Out in the 16th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-Lake in the heart of Srinagar City & Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of entire City, along with famous Dal-Lake & River Jhelum, Enroute visiting handloom centre famous for production of Pashmina/Shahtoosh shawls & world over reckoned Carpets, Evening time we will take a 90 mints Shikara ride in the Dal Lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful Floating vegetable gardens, Handicrafts Centre & inherited lifestyle of people living inside the Lake since decades. Dinner and Overnight in
- After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country side day trip towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level). It is one of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadows of Flower”. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course, Gondola cable car system (on direct payment Basis), and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of rope-way will take you past colorful shepherd huntsmen to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. evening time back to Srinagar Overnight
- After breakfast & proceed to Pahalgam, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore where you can visit famous saffron fields , Awantipora and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. Pahalgam is a picturesque valley around 97 kilometers South of Kashmir. Known as Pahalgam (which means The Shepherds Village), the valley is renowned the world over for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow peaks. In Pahalgam you can visit Aru valley, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari (on direct payment basis) as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, Back to Srinagar Over Night stay
- After morning breakfast, we will driver to Srinagar Airport will assist you with the luggage and will drop you on time Return your home with Sweet Memories of Jammu & Kashmir Tour and wonderful experience with YOUNG BOMBAY TRAVELS
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.