Zero - Hero Kiteboarding Course
Start your exciting journey in to the world of kiteboarding and experience the ultimate sensation of being able to kitesurf independently over the surface of the water. Our high quality kiteboard courses run hourly and focus on each individual skill ability in a safe and enjoyable environment.
We focus on delivering the highest level of service using standards that are set by BKSA & IKO program.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kite, Board,Bar, Harness, Leash, Safety Equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
This is your moment to make use of every minute with your own private instructor. On this course we aim to cover all of the steps needed to make you an independent kitesurfer. Following the BKSA or IKO teaching standards the objective is to complete the Level 1, 2 & 3 criteria. Our experienced + qualified instructors will take you from the very beginning of your kitesurfing journey, starting with a light safety briefing before making it all the way up to your first board start. The course is split across 3 days and consists of 9 training hours. By the end of your 3 Day Zero - Hero Course you should be riding independently over the surface of the water and edging upwind.
• Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu Island, Visayas
Departure Point :A. Batobalonos, Santa Fe, Cebu, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/13/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- As countries reopen borders and travel restrictions ease, guidance may change frequently. We encourage you to check with the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or with local government authorities for more information about the impact to your destination.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.