Zinacantán and San Juan Chamula Tours departing from Tuxtla Gutierrez
SAN JUAN CHAMULA Y ZINACANTÁN - DEPARTURE FROM TUXTLA GUTIERREZ
Departure at 6:50 am. Towards the indigenous community of San Juan Chamula, in this indigenous community we will visit the church where we can appreciate the people in traditional costumes performing rituals inside the temple, we will have 1:30 minutes to visit the surroundings.
Then we will continue with the tour in another indigenous town “San Lorenzo Zinacantán” native to the Tzotzil indigenous language, where you can buy handicrafts or make a photo session with the typical wedding dress of the town, we can also taste the food and traditional brandy of the community.
We finish the tour returning to the city of Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Return approximately 6:00 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup
- Ticket payment
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- plane tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of St. Juan Bautista, Plaza Central, San Juan Chamula 29320 Mexico
Indigenous community we will visit the church where we can appreciate the people in traditional costumes performing rituals inside the temple, then we will take 1 hour to visit the surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Domicilio Conocido S/N, Centro C.P. 29350 Zinacantan, Chiapas, Zinacantan 29350 Mexico
SAN LORENZO ZINACANTÁN natives of the Tzotzil indigenous language, where you can buy handicrafts or do a photo shoot with the typical wedding dress of the town, you can also taste traditional food and brandy from the community.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at any hotel in Tuxtla Gutierrez
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.