Zion National Park Private Tour from Las Vegas
This tour will take you inside what is considered the most beautiful of the five parks in Utah. Almost 600km2 of wonder in a park which, with regard to its landscape richness, is considered among the most beautiful in America. The elements that most distinguish it are its innumerable canyons that furrow rock formations of different shades of red.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup/dropoff from Las Vegas
- Live guide
- Admission to park
- Small group guided tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
Zion National Park is a southwest Utah nature preserve distinguished by Zion Canyon’s steep red cliffs. Zion Canyon Scenic Drive cuts through its main section, leading to forest trails along the Virgin River. The river flows to the Emerald Pools, which have waterfalls and a hanging garden. Also along the river, partly through deep chasms, is Zion Narrows wading hike.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the pickup from your accommodation or give a meeting point in the city center
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.