Zip Line And Jungle Jeep Safary
On this tour you get a city tour, site see, learn about the different ecosystems while going through them, take a ride on one of Belize longest zip line through the rain forest. Also get to do mudding in Jeep wrangler through on a trail through the rain forest ( During our rainy season). Lunch Is included. This a 6 hour tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- After Guest get picked up at the port, their guide will be telling them about the different people and their Culture and give History of our country while going through the city heading to the zip line area. Also on their way to the Park/Resort guest get to see some of our ecosystem and get an idea of what they look like. The Zip Lining is one of the best experiences Belize has to offer. You get to zip on several different lines through the rain forest, you will feel like a bird flying from tree to tree while seeing the rain forest from a higher angle. While zipping, sometimes you get to see the Black Howler monkeys and even get to zip over a river. After finishing the zip lining guest head to where they start the jeep tour. . Guest do Mudding (In Our Rainy Season) in the jeep wranglers through the rain forest and also through the Maya Mountains. After the jeeps guest head to have lunch (Lunch Included in the tour).After lunch they head back to where they started in the morning.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When coming off the tender, head down to terminal four, go through the building and you will see a booth with a exit sign on it. Exit the booth and you will see your guide with a sign that say "BELIZE JEEP ADVENTURE" and the leader name on it.Other meeting information for hotel guest: • For hotel guest, the meeting point is directly in the lobby, please meet your "Jungle Jeep Adventure" guide 15 minutes before the designated departure time.Ports
- Belize City Belize
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Hiking shoes
- Fly repellent
- Weight limit is 325 lbs and could step in and out of a vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.