Zip Line Jebel Jais: World Longest Zip Line
Your Jebel Jais experience starts with a 30km snaking drive to the top, a scenic experience for all drivers which is easily accessible by cars of all makes and models. Drive to the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking as indicated on your reservation confirmation. Upon arrival, you will see an Information Center, where a host will confirm the details of your reservation and will then take you to the Jebel Jais Adventure Center via a shuttle service.
A rush of adrenaline will invade your mind and body and you will experience the closest sensation to fly at speeds over 120kph for almost 3kms. Simply stunning!
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety gears
- Safety instructions by Professionals
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food and Drinks
An exhilarating and unique bucket-list experience, the World’s Longest Zipline certified by Guinness World Records. Cross over the sky and beautiful scenery of the Jebel Jais mountain at speeds over 120kph while experiencing the freedom of flying.
Departure Point :Toroverde Adventure Park Ras Al Khaimah, Jebel Jais - إمارة رأس الخيمة - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 130 Max*, Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Customer have to bring their Emirates ID or Valid Passport
- Customer must arrive at least 30 min prior to the activity time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.