Zip Lining and Cave Tubing Caves Branch
Nohoch Che’en caves located at Caves Branch is definitely one of the ten top things to do in Belize. Our country holds the largest cave system in Central America and the Caves Branch forms part of this natural wonder. In 2010 Nohoch Che’en or Caves Branch was declared a 15.5 acre archaeological reserve by the Belize government. Many caves are located in this area including Petroglyph, Pothunters, Satabe, Footprints, St. Margret’s Cave, Pottery Cave, and Caves Branch Rock Shelter among others.
You will also experience Belize’s Subtropical jungle when you Zip lining over the rainforest canopy and fly over the spectacular view of the Caves Branch River. The rainforest is home to a rich diversity of insects, birds and animals such as the spider monkeys and kinkajous which are spotted during the zip lining tour. You are fastened to a harness which is attached to a cable. The experienced guides will instruct you on how to push off from the platform and soar into the forest canopy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmets, head lamp, life jackets and tube
- Lunch - Belizean cuisine, fruit bowl and refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
Caves Branch is one of the top 10 things to do in Belize.
Visitors get to experience and observe a unique opportunity of the
awesome geological features of this site and also ponder the nature of the Pre-Historic human utilization.
Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve also known as the Cave Branch,
is approximately a 19 miles network of caves in the Cave Branch Valley.
It is located West at mile 37 on the George Price Highway.
Where you will need to make a left turn and proceed for another 6miles.
The tour is approximately 3 hours, which includes a jungle walk and a gentle float through the caves.
With the aid of headlamp you will witness schools of cave fish, Stalactites, and a number of amazing
Mayan Paintings situated high on the cave ceilings.
After the cave tubing tour, you will zipline for about 30 minutes through a series of 8 platforms flying at a birds eye view over the rainforest.
This tour is a full day tour that usually start at 8:30am.
Depending on the amount of guests per tour an earlier time can be set or a more convenient time for guests.
Usual tour schedule:
Things to know:
Est. time of tour: Approx. 4-8hrs
Height: 40 in (minimum)
Tour Package includes:
Tour of Zip Lining and Cave Tubing at Caves Branch
Use of Equipment
Snacks and Refreshments
Things to Bring:
Extra clothes to change
Sturdy walking shoe/water shoe
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Midas Belize, Branch Mouth Road, San Ignacio, Belize
2: Venus Hotel, 29 Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups from hotels in San Ignacio, Cayo.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.