Zip lining, rappel and a Tarzan Swing
Located in the heart of the Naranjo Biological Corridor in the Central Pacific of Costa Rica and in which Manuel Antonio National Park is also located, this zip lining offers the perfect setting to enjoy the scenic beauty of a large number of flora and fauna: white-faced monkeys and congos, hammers, raccoons, squirrels, birds and more awaits you while enjoying the maximum adrenaline of the hand of the experts in making the unforgettable experiences! In addition , this tour is the only zip lining located near of Manuel Antonio (15 minutes) and Quepos (5 minutes) which allows us to offer a short duration in the transfers Hotel-Canopy-Hotel so we are able able to provide our client the opportunity to have more time to perform other activities in the area during the day. Our Tour is for everyone! With 20 platforms, 10 lines,1 tarzan Swing,1 suspension bridge and 1 rappel, this activitie can be made from kids (5 years and up) to the oldest, beginners and experienced. .
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local guided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
During the activity you are able to enjoy 10 cables, 1 dual line, a rappel and a tarzan swing with a meal at the end of the tour.
Zip line is located in a private natural reserve that is located in the same biological corridor as the national park, so you can see monkeys, sloth, tucans and more....
• TiTi Canopy Tours, 150 meters south from Max Theren Valls Hopistal Pacifica Fernandez 34 Highway, Manuel Antonio 60601 Costa Rica
Departure Point :34, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick clientes from private houses, AIRBNB, Manuel Antonio Park and beach, Marina Pez Vela and more....
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children up to 5 years are aloud to do the activitie
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.