Zip-lining through Phuket’s Pristine Jungle
An eco-experience like no other; the Flying Hanuman is one of the top activities on Phuket, combining zip-line adventure and outdoor activities that preserve but get you up-and-close with parts of ancient Phuket jungle wilderness.
• Glide along the treetops of Phuket’s pristine forests
• An up-and-close adventure with the country’s lush nature
• Larn more about the particular species of plants and trees
• Spectacular views of the surrounding scenery!
• An outing for the whole family where fun triumphs
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking assistance
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
- Use of a well-maintained zip-line and abseiling equipment during the tour, complete with helmet
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- 3rd party accident insurance
- Entry/Admission - Flying Hanuman
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flying Hanuman, 89/16, ซอย น้ำตกกระทู้ ตำบล กะทู้ อำเภอกะทู้ ภูเก็ต 83120, Thailand
A driver will be at your hotel around one hour before the starting time of one of Phuket’s Ultimate Jungle Experience. It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes that can be slightly dirty, good shoes (no sandals of flip-flops). Upon arrival, you are warmly welcomed by English-speaking staff who will brief you about the safety and security matters plus an introduction on how to make your ‘canopy ride’ as fun and entertaining as possible. Safety equipment will be provided
Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand's rainforest like never before. High in the tree tops of this pristine national park, you will glide through the jungle canopy from tree to tree of thrilling zip-wire lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils connected by various platforms. The site offers spectacular views to visitors as they “fly” through the rainforest canopy, reaching speeds up to 60 kilometres per hour and heights exceeding 40 meters.
You zip line easily from tree to tree on a spectacular and gradual downhill course, taking time to linger in your favourite places, soaking up the fragrance, clean air and animal life. The whole area of 80,000 square meter plot near the Katu Waterfalls has been chosen because of its extensive selection of rubber trees, unique vegetation and being able to operate sustainably.
Along the way, our highly trained and safety-minded staff will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland and teaches you how to move through the trees with the speed and grace of a young gibbon.
An amazing ride such as this regretfully comes to an end. Our driver will bring you back approximately 4.5 hours after he welcomed you at your hotel / resort lobby.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking assistance.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Part of this excursion includes walking over unpaved roads and paths. This may not suit guests with walking issues.
- Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes, when booking this tour.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The maximum weight limit allowed is 120 kg.
- This tour is not recommended for families with children under the age of 12 years old.
- Not recommended for travelers with with hypertension, asthma, infectious diseases, people over 60 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with surgical history less than 6 months
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 998 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.