Zip-lining, Waterfall Adventure
It's a unique adventure that includes hiking, beautiful green forests surroundings, amazing mountain landscapes, rivers, streams, waterfalls and 5 500 meter zip lines.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Zip Line Equipment, helmets, gloves
What's excluded :
- Pick up will be done in a white van or white sedan 10 minutes prior the hour of our tour. We will do a quick stop at a coffee shop if people would like to purchase a local coffee or beverage to enjoy in our one hour and 30 minute drive from Puerto Escondido to San Juan Lachao. Once we arrive to San Juan Lachao we will board a mototaxi for 4 minutes which will take us to the starting point of our hiking trail. We will begin our hike at 10 am and make 3 stops at 3 different resting points, the rock of San Juan Lachao, the bridge of life, and the cascade of San Isidro, after we spend time swimming in the natural pool of the waterfall we will begin our descend on 5 zip lines.
Once we get back to town, we will go for lunch to enjoy regional Oaxacan gastronomy from the mixtec and chatino culture.
After our meal we will begin our drive back to Puerto Escondido and we will arrive at 4:00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.