Zip N Splash Adventure plus Horseback Riding
Enjoy 12 of the waterfalls of Damajagua, 8 exciting zip lines, a horseback ride. This full day of activities will get you deep in touch with yourself and Mother Nature. Do you love action, fun, adventure and nature? Then get ready for the most complete and exciting excursion on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- All equipment
- Professional guides
- 12 Damajagua Waterfalls
- 8 Zip Lines
- Horseback Riding
- Lunch (vegetarian friendly)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - 27 Charcos
- Entry/Admission - Country World Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lockers are available for $4 or $5, depending on size.
After picking you up from your hotel we head to the Waterfalls of Damajagua, one of the highest rated attractions on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.
Nature has crafted here some awe-inspiring pools, etched out of limestone, with stalactites and stalagmites in a thousand colours. To get to the Damajagua Cascades we have to hike about 30 minutes uphill. Then start to make way back down by swimming, jumping, and sliding through the refreshing, crystal-clear water. For those who don't want to do the 25ft/8m jump there is a walk-around ladder.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: 27 Charcos, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
After the meet and greet at the Country House Bar it's time for a delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch, consisting of rice, beans, chicken or beef, fried sweet potatoes and yucca, vegetables, tropical fruits and more.
Now our adventure continues with the zip lines. A bottle of fresh drinking water will be attached to your harness, to make sure you stay well hydrated during the activity. After the safety briefing, it's time to feel the adrenaline on the 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet of double, galvanized aircraft steel cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. No experience is required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping.
On a relaxing countryside horseback ride, you can enjoy some breathtaking views. The horseback ride included in this package is meant to be for beginners and children as well. Depending on riding experience, the right horse will be found for everybody.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Country World Adventure Park, Calle Principal # 10 Las Avispas, Maimon, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For this excursion you should be in good physical health condition
- Even if wearing a life jacket and being well guided, you should be a confident swimmer and not be afraid dropping into moving waters
- Waterproof cameras only
- Rubber or sport shoes can be rent for US$2
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Moderate/stronger amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- For the zip lining and horseback riding: Please dress appropriate: Sneakers, runners, or closed-toe shoes, no flip flops (maybe for after the activities); Pants or longer shorts; No dresses or skirts; Shorts should hit the mid thigh so the harness is not on bare skin
- Maximum weight for zip lines is 260 lbs (44 inches / 130 cm waist, 31 inches / 80 cm legs)
- bring swimwear, old sport shoes and a t-shirt that can get wet. Female guests best wear shorts to protect their upper thighs on the slides
- towel, change of cloths and footwear, sun protector & insect repellent. For the zip lines wear closed toe shoes and shorts or pants (flip flops or skirts only after activity's)
- Participant safety is our top priority. The itinerary described reflects the planned route, however circumstances beyond the guides/instructors control, including weather, may necessitate changes. While the guide's/instructor's decisions will be final, your support and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.