Zipline & Waterfall Rappelling at Antelope Falls
Head to Bocawina, home to Belize’s longest zipline. Extending 2 ½ miles across the Mayflower Bocawina National Park, you can observe the rain forest from a bird’s eye view along with rappelling down waterfalls.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Mayflower Bocawina National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayflower Bocawina National Park, Southern Highway, Silk Grass Belize
-Get picked up at your hotel by your Belizean tour guide.
-Hike to the rappel site.
-Walk through the jungle will bring you past exciting views of the forest, emerald pools and the Caribbean Sea. The Antelope Falls is for more experienced rappellers and hikers.
-Once at the rappel site, descent can begin.
-Afterwards, return to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Philip Goldson International Airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.