Zipline 32 Platform Adventure Tour From Phuket
Based deep inside the rainforest of Phuket, Thailand, surrounded by ancient trees and natural wonders. Our camp provides a safe, fun and fast eco-adventure for everyone. Experience a thrilling journey that takes you soaring among the ancient trees, lush tropical wildlife, and breathtaking scenery. We invite you to experience 360-degree panoramic views of the jungle and experience flying above the lush jungle floor!
• All of the skyline platforms are made from wood and custom-designed to fit each tree.
• Adventures 32 platforms include 13 ziplines, 3 longest ziplines (200, 400, and 500 meters), 1 Abseil 40 meters, 1 Honey Moon sling, 1 Flying skateboard, 4 Spiral staircases, 3 Sky bridge, 1 Net bridge, and 20 minutes wilderness walk.
• Hotel pick-up and drop off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Join in ATV experience
- Drinking water, Free Season Fresh Fruits dish
- First Aid Kit
- Free T-Shirt
- Hotel Transfer
- Raincoat (on rainy days)
- Safety equipments
- Tour Guide
- Accident Insurance for rider & passenger (ATV damages not covered)
What's excluded :
Your journey begins with a quick transfer from your accommodation in Phuket to the camp, with pick up roughly 30-50 minutes before your scheduled start time. When you arrive, the professional crew will begin with registration and a safety briefing. You will be fitted with technical gear and taught how to use all your equipment to ensure that you have a safe adventure in the treetops. Depending on the package you have chosen, the guides will take you high above the jungle floor to experience a thrilling variety of ziplines, abseils, sky bridges. Catch amazing views of Phuket, the Andaman Sea, enjoy the panoramic views. It's truly an adventure not to miss and transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone(For extra charge payable directly to the driver)• No Extra: Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip): Rawai, Panwa, Cape Panwa, Krathu, Siray Bay, Phuket Town, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao Beach)• Extra Transfer Charge 1,500 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip): JW Marriot, Nai Yang Beach, Nai Thon, Laem Hin, Boat Lagoon )• Another area charge 1,500 Baht/ Private Van(Round Trip)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Pregnant women should not participate in the tour.
- During the tour, riders are asked to strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the right to stop any risky riding with no refund.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- People with disabilities should not participate in the tour.
- Riders have to be in good physical and mental ability to ensure safety.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.