Zipline Adventure in Cabo
We are right in San José Del Cabo - no need to drive for hours - we are on a beautiful ecological sanctuary surrounded only by nature; Unlike other systems, our brakes are handled by pulleys and not your hand, this makes it easier, safer and more efficient. Forget about uncomfortable positions or wearing gloves, you just worry about having fun!
Our service exceeds even the most rigorous standards, we are here with only one purpose in mind: To give you the best time of your life. We use PETZL PRO the safest and most comfortable equipment available only to certified professionals like us, the same used by the best climbers, rescue teams, and armed forces in the world and now you'll be using it too.
Our instructors are very experienced athletes recognized by various climbing authorities and are also proud members of the National Federation of climbing and mountaineering sports.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety Equipment
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Damiana Liquor Tasting
What's excluded :
What a wonderful experience and workout! We had a 3 hour workout. Little tough walking up the mountains but so well worth it when you are zipping down the canyon. Our guides were awesome, very considerate of all the different levels and capabilities of everyone with us. They were also so very funny and really worked the crowd. When we were done zipping through a bunch of canyons, we repelled down the side of a mountain 185' which was fun. Everything was done with safety first in mind. So glad we did the first trip in the morning cause it is really hot out there. All in all would definitely do it again in a heart beat!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the front lobby of your hotel.The pick up depends on the hotel where you are staying, as soon as the reservation is made, we will contact you to define the pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.