Zipline Adventure in El Limón
Zipline from platform to platform and swing through the air with a privileged bird’s eye view of the Cayo Levantado Isle, the Haitises National Park as well as the lush, tropical vegetation of the Juana Vicenta region. You will be safely attached with climbing gear to the cables with the longest one being 450 meters long.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
An adventure that will have you flying over the copious mountains in Juana Vicente. Experience a maelstrom of emotions as you glide over breathtaking landscapes in the small island of Cayo Levantado.
Descend throughout 20 platforms and 10 zip lines. Scour fun and challenging distances, reaching between 85 and 450 meters.
• Samana, Esperanza, Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Do not worry if you do not see your hotel on the list. We can arrange meeting points or direct pick to to most hotels and accommodations in Las Terrenas, Samana and Las Galeras.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum waist line is 44 inches
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.