Zipline Adventure in Punta Cana
Feel the wind rushing past you as you soar from platform to platform zipping on the 12 different double cables, assuring maximum safety. Enjoy with your partner the only Ziplines in Dominican Republic with one side-by-side cable! Set against the lush tropical mountain forests of Punta Cana, we promise you this will be a truly unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Official tourist guides
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
For the ultimate adventure in Punta Cana, try our 12-line zip line course! Our mountain course also has 18 platforms and is home to the two longest lines in the Dominican Republic and in the Caribbean. You’re safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long!
• Zip Lines Adventures by Runners Adventures, Veron - Bavaro Road, Km. 2 1/2, Punta Cana 23201 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange meeting points for almost anywhere in the area. If you do not see your hotel on the list and you are staying at Bavaro, Punta Cana, Macao, Uvero Alto, Cortecito, Cabeza de Toro or its surroundings, we can definitely arrange a meeting point to pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weight: Maximum:285 lbs. Waist: Maximum 44 inches waist.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. • Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. • The tourist is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.