Zipline Adventure in Whistler
Experience the exhilaration of flying as you glide along steel ziplines, suspended high above the breathtaking white-water creek that divides the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Your tour provides a discovery of mountain ecology that combines adventure with environmental education!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Multiple ziplines with professional guides handling zipline safety
- Transportation from Whistler Village (meeting point) to tour area and return to Village
- Harness and helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Face mask(COVID19 Precaution)
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (optional)
Guests will meet Ziptrek staff in Whistler Village and get outfitted into a sanitized harness and helmet. From there a short ride via Gondola (Falcon & Eagle Tour) or Van (Bear Tour) will take you to your adventure's starting point. Next up, prepare to be amazed as you zip a series of unique and spectacular ziplines. All tours are set on Whistler & Blackcomb mountains where you'll glide from mountian to mountain via ziplines ranging from 600' to 2400' long and up to speeds of 50kph(Bear) to 80kph(Falcon & Eagle).
Winter 2020_21 will see the return of the Eagle Tour, with full Covid protocols in place, where guest and guide safety is top of mind to help stop the spread of COVID-19. This will also see the return of fully guided tours to ensure safe navigation of the course in winter season. The 5 zipline Bear which is also fully guided and includes an interpretive ecological experience, is expected to return for the 2021 season.
• Ziptrek Ecotours, 4282 Mountain Sq, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
Departure Point :Carleton Lodge, 4280 Mountain Square, Whistler, BC V8E 1B9, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upper weight limit 275lbs
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Bear Tour Specific: Children at least 6 years but under 65lbs will ride tandem with a trained guide on two ziplines
- Eagle & Falcon Tour Specific: Minimum weight is 75lbs
- Participants 18 years and under must be accompanied by someone 19yrs+(Falcon)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Participantes 6-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult(Bear & Eagle)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Additionally, What Ziptrek Requires of Guests: 1-Do not come on tour if you are showing symptoms or have travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days 2-Online check in 3-Wash hands & avoid touching your face 4-Respect physical distancing 5-Use sanitizer stations 6-Wear mask within 6ft of others
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.