Zipline, Bobsled - Dunn's River From Ocho Rios
You should book this tour because we provide efficient and friendly service. With you will be having fun and the experience of a lifetime that will be talking about for years to come.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Catch a glimpse of Dunn'd River as you whisk through the rainforest canopy and glide from one platform to another. This tour includes 6 platforms and 5 zip-line, Mystic Look Tower and Pavilion, Nature Trail, Hummingbird Garden, Mystic water-slide and infinity edge pool and the sky explorer.
This is a wild ride! You'll be strapped into a custom design sled and travel down the 1000 meter long track; completely driven by gravity. You will be able to slow down with the handbrake and enjoy the picturesque view.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Seeking an adventure? Climb the natural steps at Dunn's River has to offer. Guides are available to help you along the way (done by linking arms together) or if your brave enough you can climb without a guide. Water shoes and sandals are essential and can be rented or bought if you do not own a pair.
For those who rather not climb the falls enjoy the flow of the water cascading down you body at the bottom of the falls or enjoy some relaxation time at the sandy beach.
Wondering about children's activity? There is a children's park which includes a water slide and other fun activities.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels, villas, guest houses, ports, etc.Ports
- Ocho Rios Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.