Zipline Canopy & Dunns River Falls Combo with Shopping from Falmouth
Ready to soar like a bird from tree to tree in a rainforest? Come enjoy an amazing experience climbing the world famous Dunns River Falls plus the thrill and adrenaline rush one of the most exciting zipline canopy on the island. Plus you get to tour the city of Ocho Rios, do craft shopping and indulge yourself in local lunch. A rare combination and a rare experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
This is an unforgettable day chock-full of history and adventure. The trip to Ocho Rios takes you through popular areas such as Columbus Park, Discovery Bay (Columbus Park presently closed for renovations but we still stop for you to take photos) and Runaway Bay.
At Dunns River Falls, enjoy of climbing the 600ft (183meters) world famous Dunns River Falls which is the site of the first James Bond movie (Doctor No) and many others. There are pools along the way where you will stop for photo shoots. If you are unable to complete the climb it's no problem - there are exit points along the way however, you are required to meetup with the rest of your group at the finish if you decide to abort the climb.
Then gear-up to experience the thrills of soaring through the lush green garden trees by means of horizontal traverses and Indiana Jones style bridges. Then get a bird’s-eye view of the pristine waterfalls as you maneuver your way soaring through the air and walking across suspended jungle bridges positioned over the falls! The second half of the trip will take you on a city highlights tour of Ocho Rios, craft shopping and lunch at one of our local authentic jerk chicken joints.
• Discovery Bay, Discovery Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
• Runaway Bay, Runaway Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
• Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most Falmouth Hotels. All customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120 kg)
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age 6 years for the zipline adventure
- Limited amount of child car seats available
- Things to take includes water shoes, swimwear, shorts or pants (required for zipline), extra cash, Towel, Sunglasses, Change of clothes
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons maybe prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum 4 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there’s not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are COVID-19 health and safety certified by the Tourism Product Development Company Ltd. and can be found on the Government of Jamaica's COVID-19 Protocol Compliant Approved Listings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.