Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour
This tour is an opportunity to experience Puerto Rico's National Rainforest in an exhilarating way. For adventure seekers both young and old, soar through treetops and get a unique vantage point high above the forest floor. Feel at one with El Yunque's natural diversity, lush foliage, and unique ecosystem. This tour is by far one of the best methods to view it all at canopy and ground level!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional goverment ceritified multi-lingual guides
- Includes all safety equipment and training
- Onsite restrooms and changing rooms
- 8 different experiences on the Zipline part of the Tour
- Hiking to amazing waterfalls inside the lush Rainforest
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Get ready to explore the exotic flora and fauna of the El Yunque Rainforest on the most exhilarating and off the beaten path way.
The initial hike/walk is a 30 min. journey up a dirt/rock path with some river wading. This trail is surrounded by bamboo trees, rain-forest flowers, and many other beautiful plants. We will first visit a collecting pool that forms at the base of a waterfall.
The adventure finishes in a pool area, its best kept secret. After a few minutes of hiking (more advanced), arrive at a natural river where you can swim, swing from a rope, jump from different cliff heights and enjoy the natural water slides.
The Zipline Adventure part of the tour consists of 7 Zipline platforms and 1 rappel station, each strategically located within the rainforest canopy. All landing platforms are equipped with safety gear and handrails, and a guide will be there to help you land safely and move through the course.
Your Zipline adventure begins with a jump from the first platform to the second, 150ft away. Midway through your zipline experience, you will reach a platform where you will be easily and safely rapelled down to another one to continue onto your next zipline.
• Bosque Nacional El Yunque, Rio Grande, 00745-9625 Puerto Rico
• Rainforest Zipline Park, Road 191, km 1.1, Rio Grande, PR 00745, United, Río Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up in selected areas of San Juan: Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Miramar and Ocean Park and Calle Loiza. Meeting point by PR-3 in Rio Grande.Exact pick up time will be provided the day prior to the tour.Airports
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- Pan-American Pier, Calle Muelle, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please wear comfortable clothing, tennis or hiking shoes, swimsuit, bring a towel and change of clothes
- We strongly suggest to have a good breakfast before departing on this tour
- Participants must be physically capable of walking thru steep, rocky, muddy trails for long periods, and have balance to walk by uneven surfaces.
- Pregnant ladies past their first trimester, persons with previous injuries, back or knee problems or recent surgery or other serious medical conditions should not participate on this tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is subject to weather and river conditions. In the event cancellation we will offer other options, reschedule for the next day or provide refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.