Zipline Canopy Tour in Branson
Winner of USA Today’s Best Aerial Adventure Park in 2019! The Shepherd of the Hills all new Shepherd’s Adventure Park has an incredible zip line canopy tour! You will Zip your way through the beautiful Shepherd of the Hills Country and experience the natural beauty of the Ozarks on the property that started it all. For folks just looking to try out zip-lining for the first time we have a beautiful tour that requires nearly no hiking or climbing of stairs, making it friendly for seniors and children alike, without sacrificing anything on the thrill side. You can either take our shorter 4 cable tour or zip all eight progressively expand to bigger and longer cables you will eventually zip nearly 8000 feet of cable.
The backdrop to our Zipline is the beautiful 1,500 acre Henning Conservation Area. Tours take as little as 30 minutes or as long as 2 hours depending on the size of the group. Maximum of 12 people per group tour.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
2019 Winner of USA Today Best Aerial Adventure Park. Branson’s oldest and most historic attraction, the iconic Shepherd of the Hills Homestead now has a beautiful zipline canopy tour.
• Shepherd of the Hills Farm & Playland, 5586 W Hwy 76, Branson, MO 65616-8129
Departure Point :6020 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.