This tour is a dream come true for adventurers, with a unique eco-tour through Antigua’s lush rainforest you'll embark on an amazing 28-element zipline journey!
12 challenge elements
1 tree house
2 suspension bridges
per adult from
3 hours 50 minutes
What's included :
- Full equipment
- Welcome drink
- Bottled water
- Certificate of achievement
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Photos and videos
- Tips and souvenirs
- Additional drinks or food
Commencing at the Old Pump House, you walk over a suspension bridge from the side of the building, which spans the gorge to the far bank. Once across the bridge, your remaining 28-element thrilling journey through the forest begins, as you trail to the first aerial zip, and continue onto the others which crisscross the verdant gorge.
There are ziplines of 52 feet to 328 feet in length. The geography of the gorge dictates that you are above the treetops for large parts of the run, entering a corridor in the foliage at either end. There are a series of 13 zip lines, 12 typical challenge elements, 1 tree house and 2 suspension bridges giving a bird’s eye view of the flora and fauna in the rainforest whilst listening to the numerous bird species.
The gorge is full of interesting plants and fruits and has a definite ‘tropical’ feel to it especially when you take a break in the tree house, hidden from the rest of the world! There are also a series of large trees (included the silk cotton, one of Antigua’s National Symbols), prominent boulders, a rock pool, small waterfall and a shaded area with interesting plants, wild fruits, vines, mosses, and lichens.
Departure Point :Antigua Rain Forest Canopy Tour, Fig Tree Dr, Antigua and Barbuda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 11/25/2021
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum weight 235 lbs
- This tour includes some slight physical exertion and is not recommended for people with seizures, back, knee or shoulder ailments or other pre-existing health problems.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign / Label to cough and sneeze properly / Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel / Handwashing / Avoid touching eyes, nose and/or mouth / Reduced number passengers per vehicle / Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.