Zipline in Cerro Frias
In Cerro Frías, one of the longest zip lines in South America awaits you, strategically located in a canyon of the southern slope that gives us an unparalleled view of the Andes to Torres del Paine, crossing a native forest of lengas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Harness, helmet, carabiners
- Snacks - Infusions + Sweet cake
What's excluded :
Upon entering the Estancia Alice, we will go to our Restaurant / Quincho to equip us and climb in 4x4 to the first platform, located about 600mts snm, to descend by 5 lines of 500mts each, which make it one of the most zip lines in South America, through a canyon and a native forest of lengas.
Departure Point :Av. del Libertador 1359, El Calafate, Santa Cruz, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We will make the tour through all the hotels, then go to Cerro Frías, located about 30 minutes from the city.There we will regroup according to the activity that each passenger has chosen.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.