Zipline in Chinchero
This is an extreme sport in which we will experience unique moments and what better than in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Definitely if one is a lover of adventure sports you can not miss this activity.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All the security tools for Zipline
- Round trip transportation
- Guides or Security Monitors
What's excluded :
- No type of food or drinks
- Extra expenses
In the case of more than 2 people we pick them up from your hotel and then we will go to the time that visitors choose to Chinchero district, exactly to the community of Raqchi where to start we will put the security tools and then receive a talk of security.
Next we will start with the extreme sport of ZIPLINE
1st line 300 meters
2nd line 818 meters
3rd line 660 meters
4th line 580 meters
5th line 620 meters
6th line 1100 meters
We can live the pure adrenaline through the 6 lines already mentioned and in different positions, later to conclude this activity the unit will take us back to the city of Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The activity takes place an hour by car from the city of Cusco, that is why it is planned that time before starting the activity.In the same way we get in touch with the passenger long before starting the tour, if possible 24 hours before.
Departure Time :5/28/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.