Zipline, Optional Monkeys/Sloths/Macaws Visit & West Bay Beach Resort: Roatan,HN
ROATAN, HN - Join us for a dose of adventure, a family-friendly zipline experience, with optional extreme ziplines. For those wishing to skip the zipline portion, choose the Skip-the-Zip option when booking. An optional visit to Victor's Monkey & Sloth Sanctuary is included with this tour or you are free to relax under the tropical trees, visit our gardens or souvenir shop, use our free onsite Wi-Fi or enjoy a soda or Honduran snack. If you choose to visit Victor's Monkey & Sloth Sanctuary, you will see monkeys, sloths and native island wildlife, such as Capuchin monkeys, scarlet macaws, toucans, parrots, howler monkeys & more. Afterwards, spend several hours at Bananarama Resort on Roatan's most beautiful white sand beach - West Bay Beach. [Optional Animal Interactions: feeding/touching of animals is conducted under supervision of trained officials, contact between the animals & guests is initiated by the animals themselves they have the freedom to disengage at their own will.]
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline - 13 Zips with 2 Suspension Bridges | Free On-Site Wi-Fi and souvenir store with local goods, arts and crafts, and snacks, food & beverages.
OPTIONAL: Victor's Monkey Business - sloths, monkeys, macaws, etc. animal interactions [For our Optional Animal Interactions: any feeding or touching of the animals is conducted under the supervision of trained officials, any physical contact between the animals and the guests is initiated by the animals themselves and the animals have the freedom to disengage from that contact at their own will.]
• Bodden Tours, Sandy Bay, Roatan IB3107 Honduras
• West Bay Beach, West Bay, Roatan Honduras
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roatan has two Cruise Ship Terminals -- Please check below for meeting location for your arrival dock below:1) Port of Roatan Cruise Terminal (NCL, RCI, MSC, etc.): As you exit your ship, look for the Bodden Tours kiosk (it will have a large VICTOR BODDEN sign and will be in position #1 on the dock.) One of our representatives will greet you at the kiosk, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day.2) Mahogany Bay Cruise Center (Carnival, Princess, AIDA, Costa, Holland American, P&O, etc): As you exit your ship, customers on Local Independent Tours will be required by Carnival Corporation to exit their dock area through the gates and walk over the hill to the main road. Once outside the gates and over the hill, look for our representatives holding VICTOR BODDEN signs. One of our representatives will greet you, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day. At the end of your tour day, we ARE able to drop you off to the entrance of the dock...so you will only have to do this long walk one-way, when you first arrive. a. Once you are outside the cruise compound, look for the VICTOR BODDEN signs and shirts!! b. The Port Manager of the Mahogany Bay Cruise Center has negotiated with the on-site Taxi Association to provide transportation, if required, to the Independent Tours meeting area over the hill. The negotiated flat-rate for this taxi service is $2 per person. Please see the Taxi Dispatcher (in the Green Mahogany Bay shirt) to arrange for your group to utilize this service -- tell them that you need the $2 per person transport to Victor Bodden Tours on the other side of the hill. Or, if you'd rather, you can still walk over the hill (approximately 350 yards) to the designated area. c. Be advised, many other independent tour companies, as well as the Carnival Corporation excursion department, want your tour-business, too! We pride ourselves on our tours, and are happy that you have selected Bodden Tours as your hosts during your Roatan port stop! Be prepared, as you may be approached by representatives of many of these other tour companies. Although we appreciate you supporting our Local Independent Tour Operators, we ask that you tell them your tour is already set, and head toward the Bodden Tours representatives at the locations outlined above. d. NOTE: Recently, someone has been impersonating our Bodden Tours dispatcher on the Carnival dock property, under the red-roofed structure before you leave for "the walk." This person/persons is NOT affiliated with our company so be very careful! They have been known to say they work for Bodden Tours, or will tell you that the monkeys or ziplines (or another aspect of your tour) has been cancelled. Again, these people DO NOT work for our company, or any other independent tour company -- they are "poachers", trying to steal your business and money. Once outside the fenced-in Mahogany Bay complex, you can be sure that you are speaking to a Bodden Tours representative by their uniform (Bodden Tours placard sign, Bodden Tours polo shirt, etc.) and your name on our tour list!For those staying on the island, we will pick you up and return you to your lodging accommodations.Ports
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Center (Carnival, Princess, Costa, Discovery, HAL, P&O, etc)
- Port of Roatan in Coxen Hole (RCI, NCL, MSC, TUI, Regent, Oceania, etc)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Zip-n-Dip 6/1/2016 - 12/31/2031
Skip-the-Zip (No Zipline) 6/1/2016 - 12/31/2031
Monday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tours depart our assembly area at your port one hour after your ship's arrival at the dock. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure to check-in. Guests not arriving in-time will not be able to tour and tour fees will not be refunded.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Our tours depart our assembly area at your port one hour after your ship's arrival at the dock.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure to check-in. Guests not arriving in-time will not be able to tour and tour fees will not be refunded.
- 295 pound maximum weight for zipline guests
- Visiting Victor's Monkey & Sloth Sanctuary is optional
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- For our Optional Animal Interactions: any feeding or touching of the animals is conducted under the supervision of trained officials, any physical contact between the animals and the guests is initiated by the animals themselves and the animals have the freedom to disengage from that contact at their own will.
- Our Sancturay Animals DO NOT perform demeaning tricks or other unnatural behaviours in front of the general public, and are NOT featured as part of a live circus or stage entertainment act in a demeaning manner
- Victor's Monkey & Sloth Sanctuary is a licensed zoological park by the Honduran Government dedicated to the preservation of endangered species native to the mainland of Honduras.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.