Zipline To The Falls in Niagara Falls, Canada
This iconic attraction promises thrilling one-of-a-kind panoramic views as riders soar on 4 parallel Ziplines 67 meters high above the Niagara River Gorge and glide 670 meters past the American Falls to the Falls Landing and Observation Deck at the base of the Horseshoe Falls. Hold onto your heart and keep your eyes wide open because you're in for the ride of your lifetime. You'll feel the breathtaking force of nature as you soar towards the awesome power, thundering roar and amazing mist of the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls. You'll experience Niagara's favorite and most thrilling Falls experience and with unrivaled Falls viewing and photo opportunities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety helmet and comfort harness with pouch for personal effects.
- All necessary instructions safety and enjoyment.
- Falls viewing and photo opportunity at Falls Landing and Observation Deck.
- Return to the top via open air shuttle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Over 300,000 people have already knocked the Zipline to the Falls off their “Bucket List,” and so can you! It doesn’t matter if you are 7…or 97, this magical experience is truly for everyone. For both the thrill-seekers and the hesitant, the Zipline to the Falls represents a hands-free, worry-free, and fully-guided experience like no other in the world.
• WildPlay’s MistRider Zipline to the Falls, 5850 River Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6X8 Canada
Departure Point :5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum passenger weight 275lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- All Guests Must Complete A Waiver
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.