Ziplines with ocean views
The impressive canopy tour of Vista Paraíso includes 10 lines and a suspension bridge in the mountains of Higuera Blanca, Nayarit. From this zip line you will enjoy the most spectacular view of all the canopy tours in the Puerto Vallarta region: from the Pacific Ocean to the nature reserve of the rain forest in Punta de Mita. Don't be surprised if you see wild boars, deer, and even macaws among the foliage.
Our facilities have been built to the highest safety standards, using two ropes on each zip line to guarantee your safety during the canopy tour. Our professional guides will provide you with all the necessary equipment for the tour: waist to thigh harness, helmet and gloves.
Get ready for an extraordinary adventure in the Riviera Nayarit!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Safety equipment for the use of zip lines.
- Driver / Guide
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- Professional Photographer Guide
What's excluded :
- Food or Drinks
- Souvenir Photos - Available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Higuera Blanca, Higuera Blanca, Pacific Coast
Upon arrival at our facilities, we receive a brief explanation of what the route is and the security measures, once the instructions are clear. We are ready to go to the top of the hill in our 4x4 vehicle, where a 10 zipline descent to the ranch will begin.
Departure Point :1: Pick up Collage Marina, Av. Francisco Medina Ascencio, Isla Iguana, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Plaza Los Amores, Av. Héroes de Nacozari, Los Amores, 63732 Bucerías, Nay., Mexico
3: Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What Brig ? comfortable clothes, tennis shoes, insect repellent, extra money
- The minimum age is 6 years.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height 1.20 meters
- Maximum weight 118 kg
- Cameras are not allowed during the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.