Zodiac Raft Whale Watching Adventure
The experience of watching 40 foot (12 meter) whales from a 24 foot (7 meter) Zodiac raft is something you'll never forget! Following Hawaiian Marine Park laws of stopping at least 100 yards (90 meters) away from these magnificent animals, you get a close up look at the migrating humpback whales. It is not uncommon for them to be curious about the raft and come right under the boat!
per adult from
What's included :
- Rafting expedition
- Beverages (sodas, fruit juices and bottled water) and snacks
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Join us for an adventure to see our seasonal Humpback whales as they come home to Hawaii to calf and mate during the winter months. Our twin powered Zodiac boats can cover lots of ground as we leave the harbor and venture out to find these majestic beauties. Scanning the horizon for any blows, splashes, or flukes as your captain will engage all guests with an informative narrative about the Humpback whales. Bring along any camera you have to take breath taking photographs from 100 yards away. Relax for a short snack break when you have a chance to because the whales always seem to know when the cameras are down. Its a three hour tour but packed full of action from start to finish.
• Captain Zodiac Raft Expeditions, 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy Suite 16, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2708
Departure Point :74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to current travel restrictions, all guests must show proof of a negative COVID test taken no more than 72 hours prior to boarding your plane. If no test, show evidence of your arrival to Hawaii Island at least 14 days prior to the day of your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.