Zonda Valley Horseback Riding
The ride takes us along the pedemonte directly towards Cerro Bola, named for its shape, it is an extinct volcano located on the Quebrada Huarpe, named just like that because it was the base and step of our first inhabitants, of which we can see its vestiges with rare figures of more than 500 years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Just 25 km from the city of San Juan we find an inspiring natural setting, valleys, mountains and stories that date back to our first inhabitants as well as the Jesuits who occupied these lands there by the years 1700 AD, our tours begin in what was the abode of the butler and the masterwork workers in charge of the farms, vineyards, olive groves, alfalfares and other crops necessary for the subsistence economy of that time.
Departure Point :Ruta Interlagos, San Juan, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.