Zoobic Safari Entry with Lunch Option
Experience the First and Only Tiger Safari Philippines in a 25 hectare forest located in Subic Bay Freeport Zone. See different animal species in their natural habitat specially the big cat family. Ride the most exciting Tiger Safari Ride as you enter the tiger World.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Lunch (if lunch option is booked)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zoobic Safari
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from park
- Food and drinks (unless otherwise noted)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Fees for any extra activities/attractions within the park
- Visit: Zoobic Safari, Group I Ilanin Forest, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Luzon Philippines
Park is open from 8am to 4pm every day
Attractions included are the following:
• Zoobic Park
A special petting zoo and animal observation area set in a tropical jungle environment.
• Forbidden Cave & Zoobic Cave
A thrilling forest adventure with live and stuffed animals, guest can have an excitement while walking in a shaking hanging bridge.
Ride a train and drive around into an animal sanctuary of farm and exotic animals such as wild boars, potbelly pigs and guinea fowls.
• Aetas Trail
You can see a realistic Aeta village featuring their homes and cooking areas.
• Bone Muzooem
Learn more about animals’ skeletal structure. Take a look to an educational display of preserved bones of different animal species from small ones to as big as tiger bones.
• Tiger Safari
See the amazingly-long and sharp tiger-canine teeth so close to you that you actually feel the fear and excitement of these ferocious hunters. Thrill as a 400 pound tiger easily jumps on top of your safari vehicle while he eats a whole chicken.
• Croco Loco
Here you will find a pit of over 200 crocodiles. Walk over the steel grated walkway with the snapping monster directly below you. Here you can purchase a quarter chicken, dangle it on a fishing pole for the Crocs to snap away from your line.
Get a close-up view of reptiles small and large. See snakes from around the world from the simple king snake to some huge pythons and boa constrictors. Also included here are lizards, iguanas, monitor lizards, turtles, and other cold-blooded creatures are available for viewing.
• Tiger Close Encounter & Lion Close Encounter
See the kings of the jungle and the largest animal in the cat family up close in their own sleep and rest area. Walk around with just inches away from these amazing wild animals. Rawrrr!!
• Eggziting Story
Do you know the story of the egg? This and more interesting facts about eggs will make you really eggzited about it. Expect lots of trivias, activities and egg tasting in this new attraction.
• Hip Hop Bunny Hop
Hop around with our cute furry friends, the bunnies! Jump from start to finish in a small stone maze surrounded by different loveable rabbits.
• Train Ride
Tour around different attractions while aboard in an open train. Feel the Safari breeze while sightseeing animals in their natural habitat.
Witness the talent of different animals in action and parade.
Every weekend (10:30 am/ 1:30 pm/ 3:00 pm)
Departure Point :Zoobic Safari, Group I Ilanin Forest, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Luzon Philippines
Departure Time :Zoobic Safari Tour Only 7/18/2020 - 7/17/2021
Zoobic Safari With Lunch 7/18/2020 - 7/17/2021
Thursday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In compliance with government rules, only guests age 15 yrs old to 65 yrs old are allowed inside the park. Facemask and Faceshield is a MUST. This is a FREE FLOW TOUR,to avoid contact with other guests,instead of the TRAM RIDE use of your own vehicle is required in going to different attractions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.