Zoom Flume Water Park Full Day Ticket
Experience thrills on our new adrenaline-pumping bowl slide, Typhoon Twister. Zoom down giant winding water slides, including a 300-foot splashdown in the canyon. Challenge the Wild River’s 600-foot chute, then twist, turn and splash in total darkness in the thrilling Black
Vortex! Dare to take a plunge in the Mighty Anaconda and race your friends down the Grand Prix Splashway! Catch a wave in the Riptide Cove Wave Pool followed by a gentle float down the Lazy River. For the little ones, Pelican Pond is a mini water adventure!
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Zoom Flume
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Visit: Zoom Flume, 20 Shady Glen Rd, East Durham, Durham, NY 12423-1353
Full Day pass includes unlimited use of all water attractions for the entire day! Zoom Flume is open every day during the operating season (call if inclement weather is expected). Our operating hours are 10am - 6pm (weekdays) and 10am - 7pm (weekends thru mid-August).
Free parking, Food Court serving many types of fresh prepared meals, private shaded cabanas & electronic lockers available. Zoom Flume also has lots of free seating available throughout the park. Seating is available in shaded and non-shaded areas.
Departure Point :Zoom Flume, 20 Shady Glen Rd, East Durham, Durham, NY 12423-1353
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ages 2 and under are free
- Parking is free
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.