Zurich By Yourself with English Chauffeur by Business Car - 8 hrs disposal
Enjoy Zürich by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Business Car Mercedes Benz E class.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Zürich with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured vehicle service. Hop aboard your Business Car at Zürich City Center or Zürich International Airport ZRH, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Drop off at Zurich city center or at the airport.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Business Car MB E Class
- Bottled water
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop off
- 8 hs Disposal with maximum of 200 km.
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur, 20 minutes waiting time
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zurich, Zurich
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, you and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Lucerne: incredibly picturesque city, best known for its medieval architecture and snow-capped mountain backdrop.
• Mount Titlis: Discover one of the most popular ski fields in Switzerland. The Ttitlis Rotair is the world’s first revolving cable car and offers spectacular panoramic views of the mountain landscape.
• Mount Pilatus: This mountain is known from being home to giants and dragons, there is a wealth of mystery to explore. It's worth getting to the top and enjoy the breathtaking views of the mountain.
• Engelberg: Home to one of the most impressive monasteries in all of Europe, constructed by Benedictine monks in 1120.
• Basel: Basel is a multicultural city bordering France and Germany. Featuring a medieval old town, it has a wealth of history to take in.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Zurich City Center or Zurich International Airport ZRHDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Return could be in Zurich City Center or Zurich International Airport ZRHAirports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/24/2021 - 7/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.