Zurich By Yourself with English Chauffeur - Luxury Van
Enjoy Zürich by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Luxury Van Mercedes V Class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Zürich with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured vehicle service. Hop aboard your Luxury Van at Zürich City Center or Zürich International Airport ZRH, then spin through the city streets with a private driver
per adult from
What's included :
- Luxury Van Mercedes V Class or similar
- Bottled water
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- 8 hs Disposal with maximum of 200 km.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Zurich, Zurich Switzerland
Enjoy Zürich by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Luxury Van Mercedes V Class or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Zürich with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured vehicle service. Hop aboard your Luxury Van at Zürich City Center or Zürich International Airport ZRH, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Zürich such as Lucerne and Mount Titlis. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Lucerne: incredibly picturesque city, best known for its medieval architecture and snow-capped mountain backdrop. This is a perfect place to relax. The most iconic landmark in Lucerne has to be Kapellbrücke, the long, winding bridge that is lined on both sides with art.
• Mount Titlis: Discover one of the most popular ski fields in Switzerland. The Ttitlis Rotair is the world’s first revolving cable car and offers spectacular panoramic views of the mountain landscape. You can try tobogganing, cross country skiing and mountain biking.
• Mount Pilatus: This mountain is known from being home to giants and dragons, there is a wealth of mystery to explore. It's worth getting to the top and enjoy the breathtaking views of the mountain.
• Engelberg: Home to one of the most impressive monasteries in all of Europe, constructed by Benedictine monks in 1120. It is also very well known for its homemade cheeses.
• Basel: Basel is a multicultural city bordering France and Germany. Featuring a medieval old town, it has a wealth of history to take in.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Zurich City Center or Zurich International Airport ZRHDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Return could be in Zurich City Center or Zurich International Airport ZRH
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.