Zurich, Einsiedeln and Rapperswil by private vehicle and boat (Private Tour)!
Do you want to learn about one of Europe`s most important monasteries on the pilgrims route to Santiago de Compostela? Do you want to visit the beautiful town of Rapperswil with its medieval city walls and stunning views over the lake of Zurich? Do you want to relax on a boattrip on the lake, enjoying the views over the golden and silver coast, while tasting a nice glass of wine? And last but not least, do you want to know why Giaccomo Casanova never left Zurich while visiting the area? Then this is the right tour for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver-guide from Zurich till Rapperswil
- Official local guide in Zurich (2 hours)
- Private transportation
- Boat tickets Lake Zurich
- Entrance Monastry Einsiedeln
- Entry/Admission - Lake Zurich
- Entry/Admission - Kloster Einsiedeln
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahnhofstrasse, Runs North-South West of Limmat River, Zurich 8001 Switzerland
We will walk by the Bahnhofstrasse, the main commercial area of Zurich.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Limmat, Zurich Switzerland
We will pass by the Limmat - the main river of Zurich.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lindenhofplatz, Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich 8001 Switzerland
We will walk up to the Lindenhof, from where we will have a beautiful view over the old part of town, the Lake of Zurich and the Swiss Alps.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Niederdorf, Right bank of Limmat river, Zurich 8001 Switzerland
Together with your private guide, we will stroll through the old part of town, and learn about the Roman and Medieval history, the main churches and about how it is to love in Zurich today! Ask all the questions you might have to your private guide and get some recommendations about where to eat and what to do in Zurich City.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Zurich, Zurich Switzerland
Enjoy a relaxing boat trip on the Lake of Zurich and admire the beautiful views over the silver and golden coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rapperswil, Rapperswil, Canton of St. Gallen
Discover the medieval town of Rapperswil, where we will have lunch, and enjoy the views over Lake Zurich.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kloster Einsiedeln, Kloster, Einsiedeln 8840 Switzerland
Visit the monastry, the Black Virgin, and drink water from the fountain which promises you a long and healthy life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect you anywhere in Zurich City, please just let us know where you wish to be picked up!Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/30/2020 - 1/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.